FADED works to benefit education in the united states as well as the Dominican Republic. This scholarship is for a student who is dedicated to school, education, community service and environmental protection.
- Must be a student of Goshen High School (Seniors Only)
- Carefully read each of the scholarship application procedures. Each applicant must fill out a complete scholarship application.
- All applications must be in the guidance office by April. The winner of this scholarship will be notified by the school Guidance Office.
- Pick one of the three essay topics and write a well-developed essay of 500 words that includes your personal insight on the subject.
- Two winners will be selected for a monetary prize scholarship to be used at any college or university of your choice.
How is global warming affecting our society and life today? what strategies would you use to battle global warming?
How do you value the environment around you?
2020 – 2021
2018 – 2019
Congratulations !!!!! Carolina Cruz Daza and Jayna Celano for being this years scholarship recipients.